Thursday, January 24, 2013

Price Update (2013/1/24)

Hey all,

Another brief post from me. As I mentioned in my last post, I started a new job at the beginning of the month. The job involves relocating, so in addition to getting settled into my new position, I am working on moving. I'll be keeping my spreadsheet up to date, but I won't be posting much other content.

The big news this time around is that Pauper prices have skyrocketed in the last month. I guess people are getting bored with other formats, and are looking to get into pauper. I imagine that this is a bubble, which will pop once Gatecrash is released, but only time will tell. Definitely a seller's market!

Zendikar Drafts start on the 30th, but this shouldn't have any effect on Pauper prices. There aren't any expensive Pauper cards from Zendikar or Worldwake.

-Chris
Full Price List
Twitter: @hoogamaphone
MTGO: hoogamaphone

No comments:

Post a Comment